Girish Vasharambhai Bagadia shares his pro tips for capturing aerial photographs like a pro.
Aerial photographs and video are probably the most amazing, stunning aesthetic works you’d ever witness. With the ascent of drones, aerial photography has turned out to be more helpful and available to a considerable measure of us.
However, it is not to be stated that drone aerial photography is simple. Aerial photography envelops many orders, including shooting from a moving plane, helicopter, or hot air balloon. It additionally incorporates shooting the landscape from the air or capturing an aircraft from inside another aircraft.
Fortunately, regardless of how you’ve ended up in the sky, there are a couple of general aerial photography tips and settings I’d like to share:
1. Choosing the right equipment.
2. Check the weather forecast.
3. Utilize a safety tether for your camera.
4. Capture unique patterns, find dividing lines, symmetry, contrasting colours and repetition.
5. Capture great shadows, shades of red, gold, and other softer colours of the sunrise and sunset.
6. Don’t forget to carry extra batteries, parts and equips.
7. Plan a good location.
8. Know what altitude works best.